jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

The Quest

Lyrics for the first track from "Vacaciones en Gstaad" by Gstaad Basset Hounds. Download the whole album for free following the link.

Letra del priemr track de "Vacaciones en Gstaad" por Gstaad Basset Hounds. Pueden descargar el album completo, de forma gratuita, siguiendo el link.

http://archive.org/details/VacacionesEnGstaad-GstaadBassetHoundsAlbum



THE QUEST

Light-years from home
In an eternal quest
Searching for the soul of stars,
As well as for my own.
Like a child afraid of darkness,
Like a stingray out of water,
Naked in the cosmic ocean,
Thirsty in the sea of questions,
Stepping in ethereal soil,
Leaving footprints in an empty road,
I´m letting fall my stones
and righting my own wrongs.
There is no need to walk away,
It makes no sense breaking into tears.
I will uproot anger and pride,
And will gently look inside.
Being part of all around
But with a cosmos in my heart,
I will finish this useless getaway,
I won´t look for answers far away.
My closed eyes will see my soul
And a free mind will rise above.
Never again I will look at the emptiness
As, my inner being is all I need.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario